Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Time has come


This is my first Blog EVER!!! I am so behind the times. I am always the last one with an email address, an Ipod, a laptop, a pair of jeans that don't look like they are from 1986.

I am still a hippy at heart living in an angry capitalist world.

So what do I want from a blog? Well I will give you, the reader, insight into my big fat head! There's all kinds of crazy crap happening in there. Join the insanity, the paranoia, the call to arms, the Revolution!!

My hobbies are screaming at the top of my lungs, arguing Red Sox trivia, gnashing my teeth at football on tv, drinking heavily, smoking deliberately, recycling and being the best Dad in the World!

What kind of madness do you want to read?

Catch me on a day that I could give a crap and I'll share with you.

No comments: